Sunday, April 12, 2020

It's the Least I can Do!

I owe everything to the Lord Jesus Christ.  He has not only been my best friend for nearly 51 years, but He saved me from a life of degradation of the worst kind!  97% of prostitutes are survivors of incest but He kept me from all of those sorrows! He kept my feet on the narrow path and blessed me with the most amazing husband and children that I couldn't even imagine--and now there are grandchildren to love too!!!

To all the captives of sexual abuse, I dedicate this song.  Yes, we can still be captives through our memories even though it stopped decades ago.  Our fears hold us hostage too!  I pray that you will open your heart to the love that God has for you today!  It seems hard to imagine that we are loved, when we went through those horrors, but He is the one who preserved our lives.  He is the one who kept us sane too.

I owe everything that I am to the love of God.  All He wants in return is for us to love Him back.  May this song inspire you to ponder new ways to show God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit how very glad you are that He came into your life!

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...