Monday, September 28, 2020

What IS the truth?

 Hi everyone,

 How are you all doing with less sunlight setting in?  I cannot urge you too much to buy a Vitamin D supplement and take it daily.  It's the only way I've found to live this far North and not be depressed for half of the year.  

  I've been coming here hoping that inspiration would drop on me from above.  There not being any of that happening, I waited.  Now it has.  lol

  I don't know if any of you have found this fellow or not.  It's the first time I've heard him speak--I mean really heard him.  It was interesting as his life is much like my own.  Decades of warning folks about dangers all around us in the air, water, and soil. 

  I'm going to share the video I just listened to as it seems like a good way to introduce you to this fellow who has shouted from the rooftops about all the ways we are being attacked. Then I'll share the video I just found on his site about the dangers of blue lighting at night.  Neither Robert nor I have slept as well since he bought an alarm with blue lighting.  Could this be why?

  So this is an introduction.  I'm a little nervous as I haven't spent hours and hours checking him out before I recommend him to my readers. However, the feeling I got as I listened to his video today is that he is a man of truth in a world of lies.

  I give you "The Fullerton Informer!"  


Here's the blue light video. I have no idea how long these will be available.  You may want to write down other places you can find his videos as he shares them in the top video.  


  May God use and bless ALL of His children who speak the truth to a world starving for the truth!

  In His service,

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...