Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 7 of the Master Cleanse

Today was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stood on the scale and learned that I have lost 9 pounds!!! NOW I AM STARTING TO GET EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sun was shining; the snow was melting; I hardly ached at all; and I weighed 9 pounds less than I did a week ago. THIS MASTER CLEANSE REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must share here that years ago, when I was studying to take the National Teacher's Exam, I read that to use more than one exclamation point means that your emotions are getting quite out of hand. SO WHAT? Must absolutly everything be PERFECT??????????????????????????
This afternoon I took Jacob to his very first 4 H meeting. It was so great to see him holding his own with all of the public school boys who were total strangers to him. Then they served home-made ice cream and I DIDN'T EVEN WANT ANY!!! That is another of the miracles that this cleanse works. I've read that people find that they no longer want things that aren't good for them anymore. After getting rid of those poisons, the body says, "No thank you," without any effort at all. Is that a dream come true or what?
Now, I must say that OUR home-made ice cream is 100% healthy and Jacob said, "Ours is better than anybody else's because it's good for you and is much easier to make than cranking for an hour." If you want our recipie for the best ice cream that we have ever had, just write and I'll send it. I guess I could post it here if any one is intersted--just let me know. You don't even need an ice cream maker. You just stir it up in a large bowl; put it in the freezer; stir 2 or 3 times; and it's delicious soft-serve ice cream. Thanks to the Wiechmann family for that recipie.
Well, I'd best get out to the barn to finish Clara. Have I talked about her?

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...