Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride Part 5



Hang on folks--there are only 2 more parts to this interview.  I hope, though, that you are finding this as captivating as I am.  I am so greatly encouraged, as I read in GUT AND PSYCHOLOGY SYNDROME, that my constant upset stomach will someday be a thing of the past. 

Please be in prayer for us.  Last week, when I was really mad at the goats for breaking down the electric fence AGAIN, I told the children, "I am selling ALL of the goats."

I reasoned that, now that I have the GAPS diet, I no longer need the goat's milk to help calm my digestive system.  "I can get along fine with cow's milk," I told Jacob and he, who has never been a great goat lover said, "GOOD!" 

Then, last night when I brought it up to the entire family that I am thinking of selling all of the goats and start drinking Sally's milk, Andrew snickered. 

I asked, "What's so funny?"

Robert chuckled then and said, "He was just telling me that he is thinking about selling Sally."

"OH NO," I groaned, "we can't be entirely without milk."

As I just listened to part 4 of this interview, I became absolutely CERTAIN that we will not be selling all of our milk producing animals around here.  My goodness, lacto-fermented dairy products are some of the BEST things to help heal a sick gut.  Now, which ones to keep and which ones to sell?  THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Love to all of you truth seekers out there,

Dawn

PS.  Have I told you how heavy my heart is to be loosing my friend, Sarah K?  They have accepted the call to a church in South Carolina where there are more home schooling families in the church.  Although I'm happy for them, I will soooooooooooooo miss Sarah.  Why did I think of this now, you might ask?  Because it is Sarah who told me about GAPS.  What a wonderful gift to share with a friend--thank you Sarah dear!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...