Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride

Surely you all must know the great respect that I have for Dr. Mercola. Why, I hardly ever buy anything without checking what Dr. Mercola has to say about it first.
Further, you must know by now that I am committed to the pursuit of my total wellness. This seems now to mean that I am going on the GAPS diet. It's only natural for me, then, to see what Dr. Mercola has to say about it. Listen along with me now to see if GAPS is for you too. I pray that all of my readers will commit to changing their unhealthy habits to healthy ones--one step at a time. My highest goal is for all of us to get well together. Then, together, we can and WILL heal our world!
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...