Monday, September 5, 2011

A money miracle

WOW--I was the happy reciepient of a money miracle today!  I was just praying about how to pay for Module 6 coming up in 3 weeks.  Then I received an email from Ed K. stating that one of our radionics class members just ordered the deluxe version of the WorkStation.  Even with the discount she got for being in the class, my commission will be almost $700!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that there is never a reason to worry but Robert had just told me that the time has come for me to start discing all of the acres that we planted this year.  He is combining and the boys are finishing the haying.  Last year I worked almost a month going over the 400 acres as it's a slow process.  This morning, then, I had wondered to the Lord, "Now how will I ever get in enough sessions to pay for Module 6?"  Literally within seconds of that thought I received the following email from Ed.  Ed was excited and I share his words as I feel better about horn tooting if someone else toots mine rather than doing it myself.  
Good news!   (A fellow class member) got in touch with us last week to place an order for a Workstation instrument with an upgrade to a 6 plate phase array! I am very pleased and proud of this development, and you should be to! This means that all of the folks that completed the class either already owned or decided to buy a Kelly instrument - another example of how our class was a rousing success!
Praise the Lord for this marvelous provision for me!  Three cheers for the Lord--hip hip horray; hip hip horray; HIP HIP HORRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Back to more sessions,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...