Friday, September 16, 2011

Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride Part 4

Have any of you gotten to thinking about your gut and/or your children's guts by what you've heard so far?  This is really SOOOOOOOOO very important so I hope that you'll invest the hour to listen to this interview.  Remember to go back a few posts to see the beginning of the interview if you're joining me today. 

  Yesterday I saw clients in my Bismarck office.  In between sessions, I started reading GUT AND PSYCHOLOGY SYNDROME.  To be honest it is quite shocking to realize how many mental/emotional problems start in the digestive system. 

I would like to encourage all of you to order the gaps cookbook, INTERNAL BLISS.  You can get it on Amazon.com for about $12.  The best way to start working into GAPS is to start eating a few GAPS items each day.  Then go to one complete GAPS meal a day.  Then make 2 of your meals each day be made up of GAPS foods.  Soon you're at all 3 meals GAPS foods and you're feeling better--at least that's what everyone tells of in the books.

So far we've made the apple and walnut desert.  Jacob was gobbling it up and I said, "Did you realize that that's a "GAPS" dessert?" 

He said, "Nope, but if all GAPS food is this good, I'm for it." 

For supper tonight Cora made the biscuits and it was hard to sample only one before the feast.  I will just say that I am greatly encouraged by what I've read.  It helps me understand why I have been so weak and sickly all my life with the standard German diet being bread 3 times a day plus potatoes twice a day.  NO WONDER I WAS SO WEAK AND SICKLY!!!

I wish you all a blessed Sabbath rest as I bundle up to go and milk Sally.  BRRRRRR--it's cold outside today.  We even have our electric heater running today. 

Love to all,

Dawn.

PS.  Oh, I remember what else I was going to tell you.  Today I went to the bank and bought some of the Canadian funds that I'll need for the trip.  I'll need to get the rest of it in Bismarck before I leave ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!  My bank didn't have enough for what I'll need for Module 6 in Winnipeg.  The money is so pretty that I'll try to post pictures of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...