Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride Part 6



Here it is, folks! This is the conclusion of the interview which has changed many lives already.  Once again, if you're joining me late, please go back a few posts until you find the beginning of this very important interview.

I have decided to plunge into GAPS when I get back from class next week.  In the meantime, I've been slowly changing my thinking about grains being "Indispensable" or even "Wonderful."  What is wonderful about a nearly 54 year upset stomach?

At noon I ate a bowl of beef broth as taught in the GAPS diet.  I also ate about a cup and a half of our small zucchini and crookneck squash sauteed in butter.  For desert I had a couple of the coconut balls that we found the recipe for in INTERNAL BLISS.  It is sooooooo wonderful to have less churning and I KNOW that I'm on the right track.  PLEASE consider making a study of the GAPS diet if you, or someone you love, has chronic stomach upset AND brain dysfunction of any type.  It's amazing how the 2 are linked.

Well, I have much to do but I am happy to say that I started packing as my clean things came out of the laundry.  I do believe that this is the earliest I have ever packed so maybe the GAPS diet is already helping my thinking too?  I just can't stand that feeling of not being able to decide what to do.

Well, I can tell that it's time to make supper.  I had 2 clients today, one brand new one.  Tomorrow I'm getting a brand new dog client so life is very busy and I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!  Early Friday morning, I'll be heading for the Scott and Elizabeth H. home and then I'll jump into their van and we'll be off for Winnipeg together for Module 6 or the BodyTalk protocol system!!!!

As always, I appreciate your prayers for safety for myself and my family as we do the work of the Lord.  Not everybody is actually excited about the work that we're doing but then, WE ALL GET OUR REWARDS IN DUE SEASON!

May God bless the faithful,

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for all the info. I haven't had time to listen but I hope to be able to do so. In the meantime I look forward to hearing how you are doing on the diet. I look forward to talking with you when you get back from your class. Much love and prayers.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...