I'm alone for chores again tonight so I don't have much time. I just listened to part 3 as I ate my chef salad for supper. Once again, I find myself amazed that an unhealthy digestive system can cause so many serious health problems for people. Praise God for this answer which is rather simple to implement. Dr. McBride says that thousands of people buy her book; heal their families; and write to thank her without ever needing her professional services. I call that God-given.
My prayer is that if you have a child with autism, dyspraxia; ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, depression, schizophrenia and numerous other "Mild" problems like diabetes, epilepsy....., that you will take the time to listen to this interview along with me. Then buy Dr. McBride's book, GUT AND PSYCHOLOGY SYNDROME and start to heal your family too.
Out to the pasture to fetch Sally,
Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment