Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride Part 3

I'm alone for chores again tonight so I don't have much time.  I just listened to part 3 as I ate my chef salad for supper.  Once again, I find myself amazed that an unhealthy digestive system can cause so many serious health problems for people.  Praise God for this answer which is rather simple to implement.  Dr. McBride says that thousands of people buy her book; heal their families; and write to thank her without ever needing her professional services.  I call that God-given.

My prayer is that if you have a child with autism, dyspraxia; ADD, ADHD, dyslexia,  depression, schizophrenia and numerous other "Mild" problems like diabetes, epilepsy....., that you will take the time to listen to this interview along with me.  Then buy Dr. McBride's book, GUT AND PSYCHOLOGY SYNDROME and start to heal your family too.

Out to the pasture to fetch Sally,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...