Friday, May 25, 2012



I'm home from Canada with a new brain.  I had a great office day in Bismarck yesterday and then I heard this.  He's going to make it!  Go Ron Paul!!!  Can you tell that I'm excited about life?

Have a great day everyone and have a happy Sabbath.  Tomorrow I'll post pictures of my trip and share more about the fantastic session that Dr. Veltheim did on my brain.  I'm truly grateful to God for making me a BodyTalk practitioner--the miracles are happening every day!  :)

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Great video!

I can't wait to hear about your session with Dr. Veltheim.

Have a lovely Sabbath, Dear Friend.

Love,

Kimberly

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...