Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today has been a peaceful day of rest and worship.  I am so glad that Andrew's voice is strong enough again to be heard singing Tenor during our hymn sing!  That was a nasty bug.

I'm excited because tomorrow I leave for Brandon, Manitoba to take another BodyTalk class.  This one is being taught by Dr. John Veltheim who is the founder of BodyTalk.  In other words, he developed the program that saved my life!  I am one of 30 who get to have a personal session from Dr. Veltheim during the class. 

I am eager to see if Dr. Veltheim can fill in the missing puzzle pieces to the brain damage that I suffered in 2006-2007.  I've received BodyTalk sessions from many different practitioners over the past 5 years to whom I say, "Thank you and God bless you all."  However, my brain STILL is not where it was before the illness.  My memory is not what it was before.  I say, my memory is not what it was before and I still have pain in my head if I keep it down too long.  Please pray with me that this can be a thing of the past.

In the meantime, I'll share with you an email which I received this morning from a friend/client from Georgia.  She sent an elderly man, who is 85 years young, from Canada to me this week and I began working with him.  I was greatly encouraged by this feedback so I decided share it with you all.

Please be in prayer for my journey.  I am very eager to spend time with my friend, Elizabeth, as well as learn more techniques to help the sick.  We both are so busy doing BT nowadays, plus everything else that a home school mom needs to attend to, that we hardly ever get to talk anymore. 

I love you all!

Dawn

PS.  I'll post pictures of class when I get home.  I also have some pictures with my dear old friends from our Linton days which Andrew took last night.  It was sooooooooooo wonderful to be with Terri and Sylvia at the graduation reception in Hazelton.  WOW--it sure was a long time since we talked!  Have you noticed how old friends can just pick up conversations that they left off a decade ago?


Hi Dawn,


Thank you for your kindness. I hope you and your lovely family are doing very well. Can we wait to schedule my next session until you get back from Canada? I would like to be introduced to what you will have learned. When is your trip planned?

 
I suggested XXXXX give you a call to check on the radionics workshop and the feasibility of his attending and to explore BT which I thought could do a great deal for him. You have made quite a start with him, he has reported to me your instructions and he is following them. This is wonderful! I believe he is seeing progress, although he tends not to show that in full detail.

I keep hearing good things about your increased proficiency with BT, you are making a difference!

 
Love to you and your family, and please say hello to Jacob for me,

 
C

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...