Saturday, May 12, 2012


Guess what wonderful thing God did for me on this beautiful Sabbath morning.  I woke up to this email in my inbox.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Hi everyone, What a great day I had yesterday wi...":

Your blog has been awarded at http://bestchristianblogoftheweek.blogspot.com.

How cool is that? 

I'm sharing this with you all as a resource for you to find other bloggers who write of their love for God.  I'm sure that there will be some new blogs on my sidebar soon. 

Speaking of which, I want to point out a new blog on Jacob's sidebar:http://underthehay-tyler.blogspot.com/  This young  man is 14 and a friend of Jacob's from the LSUK website which is the forum for people who like to play Farming Simulator.  Now, Tyler decided to start blogging because Jacob was blogging so hat's off to Jacob for his good fruit.  ;)

Tyler is a farm boy from Nebraska who makes lots and lots and lots of hay like Jacob does.  I think that they have around 250 head of cattle.  Because Jacob has spoken of him so much, I feel as though he's part of the family and so I'm adding Tyler to my sidebar.  Welcome to the blogging world, Tyler!

We're all happy as we finished the seeding yesterday.  For as long as I've known Robert, which is 33 years, he has had a goal of getting the seeding done before his birthday.  This is the first time that we're actually DONE seeding BEFORE his birthday which is on Monday.  Everything is early this year due to the mild Winter so we're all excited.

During the wet moments of this past week, we ripped out our old rotten deck and the guys got us some new deck boards.  Cora, Jacob, and I stained them when things dried out.  I have one hint for anyone who is going to stain new deck boards--make sure that the stain is thoroughly mixed before you start staining.  We have quite a mixture of colors on our boards but, thankfully, there is an underside to deck boards which nobody will see.  I'll try to get some pictures on here soon concerning our deck project.

It's been a stressful month, even though exciting.  The other morning, as I waited for my client to come to the house here, suddenly I found myself covered in hives.  OH NO--I haven't gone anaphalactic in about 2 years but I know enough to know that instant hives is the first step to my going into shock.

Cora was doing my hair, as I wrote here, and suddenly my face was hot.  Each time it goes faster so it wasn't long until the hives were all over my arms and legs also.  Fortunately, we've had enough experience with shock to know what to do. 

Instantly I took some water with cayenne pepper tincture in it along with a few bites so that it doesn't burn my stomach.  I started my deep breathing exercises and went to work washing the dishes.  I find that I do better if I'm doing some brainless thing instead of laying in bed paying attention to how shaky I'm getting.  Jacob also ran rates for me on his machine for shock.

I was still a little red when my clients came but the shakiness was gone and I just smiled a lot and let them talk as I waited for the radionics to firm up my thinking.  By the time the session was over, the hives were gone and I was only weak.  Cora and I laughed, after the client left, that my sunburn disappeared mighty quick!

I praise God for getting me through it once again!  Oh, I forgot to mention that I also took 4 Loratadine which brings the histamine levels down.  I told Cora that I've been doing so well that I haven't taken any Loratadine in about 8 months.  I guess I'll probably take 1 a day for a few weeks to ward it off.

Did I mention that I slept for 3 hours that afternoon and took it easy the rest of the day?  There hasn't been any sign of it's return so I rejoice in that!  Thanks to Cora for keeping calm and helping me to think my way through the experience.  Praise God for His healing ways!

One other praise is that I got a new client from the sign that I put up at Terry's Health Food store in Bismarck.  This woman said, "The whole world needs to know about these healing methods!"  I told her, "You go ahead and tell them," and then we laughed together.

I was encouraged, though, that I may have found the person to man my office when I'm down here.  There are so many wonderful things that I want to do out of that office but can't because nobody can be 2 places at one time.  We'll see what she thinks of my work after her first session next week.

Once again, I am honored to be chosen for my encouragement to others in the faith!  That is the reason that I started this blog 3 years ago--to give others hope of a better life as a follower of Christ.  Now, to bless your day as much as mine has been blessed, I'd like to share this awesome poem with you!  If you haven't given your life to Christ yet, I pray that today is the day that you too will join the family of God!

God bless all who open their hearts to His amazing love!

Happy Sabbath everyone,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...