Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My new brain

Yesterday, when I was cleaning up my office, I found the notes that Elizabeth took during Dr. Veltheim's session on my brain.  I was so happy as I was discouraged when I learned that my iPod wasn't recording during the session.  I had hoped to play that for you here as I wanted you all to hear the session as though you were in person during this great moment in my life.  Here, instead, is a summary of Elizabeth's notes. 

It was a week ago on Monday, that would be May 21st, 2012, that I had a session from BodyTalk's founder, Dr. John Veltheim.  I was glad that I wasn't the first one of the 30, who had each paid $150 for a session, as I was terribly nervous.  In fact, I had gone anaphylactic twice the week before as I pondered whether or not Dr. Veltheim would be able to restore my brain or even to bring further healing. Many of you and I have prayed for 6 years for my brain to be completely restored and now I know that it will be!

When you get on the table, Dr. Veltheim instantly puts his hand on your navel.  Our navels are satellite receivers and are constantly taking in information.  He tunes in to your energies and, when he has pondered for a few moments, he turns to you and asks, "Is there anything that you would like to tell me?"

When asked that question, I told him, "Yes.  6 years ago I almost died from shingles on my brain.  I've had 750 bee stings in my head to keep the immune system going but still I would have died if I hadn't met Elizabeth Hanson and started with BodyTalk."

He chuckled, and looked at her then approvingly, which I know meant a great deal to her.  Then he turned back to me and said,  "Well, let's see if I know any more than Elizabeth does," at which the whole class roared.

Dr. Veltheim put his hand on my head then and tuned into my brain.  He said, "I can tell that there has been heavy duty shock to your brain," in his wonderful Australian accent.  I wasn't shocked at that statement.

He said that the affects of residual inflammation has led to tightening of the muscles in the entire neck, shoulder, head areas.  No shock here either.

He said that there is nothing remaining of the actual shingle virus so I was happy that my BT sessions so far have completely killed it off.  However there is a LOT of internal scar tissue which he said, in the brain, is called a lesion.

Dr. Veltheim taught us all that normally lesions are 3/4 of an inch long at most and about 1/8 inch thick.  He said that my brain is full of this size of lesions but that there are 2 massive ones besides all of them.  He said that the biggest one is about 4 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches thick and that he'd never seen anything like it before.  He said they're like ropes down by the spinal cord and that I can be thankful that the big ones were not down that far or I'd not have made it.  "Nobody can take THAT kind of pain," he added

What he did with these was to tell the brain to fragment them--break them up.  He specifically said that he was going to break up the many lesions in my brain with neutrons in the pre-frontal cortex area of my brain.  It's like he told them to go into those thick, dead areas and eat up the Lincoln Logs that were taking up a lot of space in my brain.  Now I understand why I had such poor memory.

Next Dr. Veltheim told my brain to do rehab to itself.  He told it to use Astrosites to start to fill in the areas that the neutrons were cleaning out.  He said that we have twice as many Astrosites as neutrons in the brain and that is the only place where Astrosites live.

He said that the Astrosites act as an antenna to help keep the brain healthy.  He said that they can switch to stem cells and then they themselves will turn into my new brain cells if need be.  Dr. Veltheim said that the body does this automatically if the damage isn't too severe--mine was! 

I am not ashamed to say that right now I find myself sobbing for joy.  Isn't it amazing what our wonderful bodies can heal from?  I praise God for BodyTalk and for bringing Dr. Veltheim to Brandon to work on my brain. 

Dr. Veltheim said that he set up a program for my Astrosites to make new brain cells for 10 to 14 days. 

He then talked about how sometimes people loose their session's benefits because people's brains get stressed out before the program has run the full time.  He urged us to check to see if a client needs to do cortices to the program for a certain number of days to keep it running no matter what other developments arise in a person's life.  I had to do mine for 23 days so I am still doing that several times a day.  I do NOT want that program to stop running until I have a brand new brain!

Immediately, after I got off the table, my head felt tipped.  I asked Elizabeth if it was tipped to the left but she said that it was still upright.  We figure that the super large lesion was holding my brain away from that side of the skull.  Once the neutrons started eating up the lesion, there wasn't anything holding it away from the side of the skull anymore so it leaned over into it's rightful position which made me feel tipped for about 6 hours after the session.

The next day, when fellow class members asked me how I felt different, I mentioned that but added, "Now I feel as though there is more in my head--it feels more full."  We surmised that my brain was already building those new brain cells and we marveled together.  How cool is that?

Since then, I've noticed that I'm more tired than usual so I assume that building a new brain is hard work.  Of course, I want to help it out all that I can so I keep tapping out, "Cortices to John's session," several times a day as he instructed me to do.

Isn't this absolutely amazing?  Even with extensive brain damage, such that Dr. Veltheim himself has never seen the likes of before,  my brain can heal.  Indeed it IS healing as I write and what's more, many of the sorrows of those months is pouring out of me in great big sobs.  It feels so good to finally feel safe enough to let it out--now that I know that even that severe brain damage can be repaired through BodyTalk.

I covet your prayers as the program continues restoring the years that the locusts have eaten from my brain and my entire life. 

PRAISE GOD FOR BODYTALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

PS  I'll post the pictures I took of class later.  Robert is needing a session now as he's dealing with that awful cough that's been hanging around here.    I covet your prayes for our entire family!!!



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, Dawn! I appreciate hearing about your session. As you have done many sessions for me I can understand what you wrote. It sounds amazing. I am keeping you in my prayers.

Love,

Kimberly

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dearest Kimberly,
It makes me soooooooo glad that you understand because of your positive experiences with BodyTalk! How I long for all of my friends to be able to say so. Perhaps in time...
Now I'm taking it easy, though, and letting my brain heal. It does make it harder to pay for office rent and classes, when I'm not working as much, so please continue praying that folks will open up their minds to the incredible healing that is possible through BT. Neither you nor I can open their blocked minds, but God can do it and I trust that He will do it in time. He knows better than anyone how my heart longs to help ALL of the people that I love!!!
Happy today in the sunshine. I love you so much!
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...