Sunday, April 2, 2017

It all works together

Soon I will celebrate a very important anniversary in my life!  I am approaching the 10 year mark of using BodyTalk to help myself and many others to heal.  Seeing as I haven't mentioned any of this recently, I decided to share the basics of BodyTalk through it's founder, Dr. John Veltheim.
 
Because of this program, I am alive!!!  Because of Dr. Veltheim's work, I was able to recover from shingles on the brain which nearly took my life in 2006.
 
It's that simple. If I had not opened up my mind to using BodyTalk to bring healing, I would have died in 2007!!  One can only go down, down, down so far until death is MOST welcome.
 
So here he is folks, my hero, Dr. John Veltheim!!  He explains in this video that we are SO MUCH more than just 2 arms; 2 eyes; a brain........... We are an intricate system of systems which must all work together.  When everything is working together, we have abundant life!!  When communication shuts down in ANY PART of our being, we begin to deteriorate. 
 
If everything that you're doing for your health has not produced an abundant life for you, perhaps you are in need of some BodyTalk sessions. 
 
I urge you to open your mind and listen to what Dr. Veltheim has to say about why we need to use BodyTalk to stay well or to get well.
 
God bless you with an abundant life!

Dawn
 

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...