Friday, April 14, 2017

Bickering

I just watched this and am sobbing.  Why would Jesus let Himself be murdered?  Answer: Because He loved each and every one of us enough to DIE FOR US!!

Now, I know that there is only a 1 in 7 chance that this happened on a Friday because the true date varies. So I could go on bickering about this not being worth watching let alone sharing on my blog.  However, I believe that bickering is a tool of the enemy of God's people.

Does it really matter what day of the week He died and what day of the week He rose from the dead? Don't answer that.  I don't want to hear a whole bunch of theological arguments about this.  If you want to argue, do it on your blog.

What matters is that this DID happen.  THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!!!  IT DID HAPPEN!!

What I like about this video is that it shows the stark truth that Jesus, the perfect one, gave Himself to save us.  What I really like about this video is that it shows His death was NOT the end of Him!!

NOT AT ALL!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...