Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Multiple Sclorosis

About  6 years ago I figured out that I have MS.  That would be Multiple Sclerosis.  Did a doctor tell me that I have MS?  No, God did.

When you face a life sentence like MS, you NEED God to help you through those first few weeks and months of dealing with such a dastardly nightmare like this.

You NEED God to help you to know that He will make a way through it all to the rewards that He has waiting for His children once they get to Heaven.  Anyway, I sure did.

I was reading a book called, "When the Body says NO."  There were stories of people in the book who had been diagnosed with MS.  As they told their stories, I saw myself.  I saw that the slow but steady decline I had been experiencing for several decades (no matter what I did) had a name.  It's name was Multiple Sclerosis.

I'm sure that there are lots of you who are thinking, "But did you go to a doctor?"  The answer is NO.  All the research that I did about MS convinced me that the medical system would only add more chemicals to my body that I would somehow have to get rid of eventually.  Besides that, God told me that He is my doctor and He will lead me to the answers that I need every step of the way.  Guess what?  He has!

Now this morning my hands started to spasm.  This is a first but I am under sooo much stress with my brother's approaching death and other personal things that I can't share at this point!!!  I came to the Internet to see if I could learn more about how to help myself deal with this.  My feet have been spasming for years but SE3 (from Stemtech) has been keeping the spasms at bay.  So why the spasms in my hand this morning??????

If you are still thinking, "You HAVE to go to the doctor NOW," then you can just leave.  You don't know me at all.  You don't know how my body reacts with a vengeance to chemicals.  You don't know how many times I have prayed about going to the system and gotten a NO from above so please don't judge me.

Besides that, we don't have health insurance so I am turning to God once again for the answers.  Although my searching hasn't brought me any answers yet, I did find this video which is awesome.
I share it with you in case you, or someone you love, is dealing with this unknowingly as I was for a very long time.

At the very least, I share this with those who are weary of waiting for me to magically become well overnight.  There IS a physical reason for the neuropathy; for the muscle spasms; for the vision lapses; for the weakness; and for the mental decline.

As I watched this video, it occurred to me that the new spasms in my hands could be from a new plaque that must have formed.  It's time to focus on that and get to work with BodyTalk; Body Code; EFT; MMS, radionics; fasting, and prayer.  It's time to make ME a GREATER priority than I've been doing here lately.

As always, I seek prayers from the people of God.  Those of you whom this distresses, I would have you ponder that if I die, I go to live with Jesus forever and I say, "Bring it on!"

BUT

If God wants to show me some other awesome tool to help people with MS, I rejoice for this new "Problem."  None of us knows what may be lurking in our future!  If you're the "Nervous type," then you have got to learn to CHILL.  Who cares if you leave dirty dishes in the sink over night?  Is mama going to come back from her grave and give you a spanking?  NOOOOOOOOOOO

I have learned the value of thinking positive thoughts no matter what!  I have learned that my body does not benefit from my condemning it's failures.  My body needs love just as much as everyone else does.  So I close this "Heavy" post with a positive thought.  If you feel that it would bless you also, go for it!  If you have something else troubling you in your body, just adapt the phrase. 

I love my nerves. I love my nerves. I love my nerves. I love my nerves. I love my nerves.  I love my nerves....................................

Dawn


No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...