Thursday, April 27, 2017

What a Wonderful Savior

I covet your prayer protection!!!  Between all of the memories that are surfacing, and the pain in my body, one could say that I'm PRETTY miserable!!  If it weren't for my incredible family's constant support, I think that I would go to bed for the next 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, the hymns speak to my heart in a way that no praise chorus ever has.  Here is comfort!  Here is clear thinking!!!  Here is the proper understanding of HOW MUCH GOD LOVES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US!!!!!!!!!

Several of the hymns, which the Lord directed me to share with you recently, I had never heard of. However, as I typed the old words, I was comforted very deeply.  The hymn I'm sharing with you today, though, I must have sung hundreds of times in my life.  I can hear those old Germans, when I was a child in the EUB church in Eureka, singing at the top of their lungs as they sought solace in the Lord as I do! 

I pray that someone in the world will be blessed and comforted by my sharing this wonderful old hymn today!

Dawn


WHAT A WONDERFUL SAVIOR

Christ has for sin atonement made,
What a wonderful Savior!
We are redeemed, the PRICE IS PAID!
What a wonderful Savior!

What a wonderful Savior 
Is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior
Is Jesus, my Lord!

I praise Him for the cleansing blood,
What a wonderful Savior!
That reconciled my soul to God;
What a wonderful Savior.

What a wonderful Savior
Is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior
Is Jesus, my Lord!

He cleansed my heart
From all it's sins,
What a wonderful Savior!
And now He reigns and rules therein;
What a wonderful Savior.

What a wonderful Savior
Is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior
Is Jesus, my Lord!!

He gives me overcoming power,
What a wonderful Savior!
And triumph in each trying hour;
What a wonderful Savior.

What a wonderful Savior
Is Jesus, my Jesus!
What a wonderful Savior
Is Jesus, my Lord!

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...