Friday, April 28, 2017

Victory in Jesus

All the times I felt like such a nobody growing up......  All the times that I was treated like dirt--although dirt doesn't get molested.............  All the times that all I wanted to do was DIE, HE was there giving me the victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I feel victorious?  NO

Was I victorious?  YES

As you listen to this wonderful hymn of God's people, maybe YOU will start to feel the victory that God has given you all along as I am doing today?  I pray that it is so!!

Still coveting your prayers,

Dawn

PS  WOW!  As I'm singing along with this                WOW!!  My voice is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VICTORY IN JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...