Saturday, April 29, 2017

LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS

My bad!  Yesterday I was in a rush and I recalled that this man had passed away from cancer.   I wanted to check my facts this morning and I find him alive and well.  In fact, in March he released a new CD.  He's married; has 8 children; he's a home school dad; and very much alive!!  YAY!
 
This is the day of my brother's funeral.  What can I say?  The family service was interesting last night.  I felt supported by a few special people so I assume that today will be ok with my entire family going down there with us!!  One never knows, though, so I would appreciate prayer support today too!

I knew yesterday that this was the hymn for today.  However, when I went on youtube to find the song, there were SOOO many options.

When I saw this one, I knew it was the one for me to focus on today.  My folks loved this guy and I love this song!  I've gotten through ALL this far and I KNOW that He'll get me through today by leaning on Him!!

No matter what YOU are going through today, lean on Jesus!!  He's always there for each and every one of us!

God bless you all and I certainly wish everyone a happy Sabbath today!

Lots of love,

Dawn


           

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...