Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The church awakes

I wish that I could find this video on YouTube as I just watched it in a Facebook post.  I'd like to play it for you here, but God always knows best, so I'm sharing it this way with the hopes that you'll check it out.  The top video in this article is very interesting, too, but the background noises are a bit irritating. The video that I refer to in this post is the second one down below.  If all you do is listen to it, and pray along with Mr. Wallnau, you WILL be a part of saving America from destruction!!


So, if the link worked for you and you took the time to listen to this video, you WILL BE PUMPED full of hope for our country; the world; and God's church!!

I've been thinking about telling my readers about the opposition that Satan uses to try to keep me from writing and giving folks hope!  I'm sure that, as faithful Christians, you wouldn't be surprised.  At times I thought that I'd just "Keep my mouth shut" as I was raised to believe that was the safest approach at all times.  However, when I listened to Mr. Wallnau praying in the second video in this article, I knew that it was time to tell the truth.

I won't flatter my enemies by sharing details but I have received numerous and assorted attacks on myself; my family; and my business after each blog post.  There are all sorts of ways to send evil intentions to those whom you disagree with.  Although I am well aware of those options, I'm not that type of person.  Further, in my training, I've been taught not to ever initiate an attack on someone lest they send it back.  Instead, I send it back to sender and let God judge between us.

So I've been doing my best to fight them off and keep going so that the word that the Lord has for His people goes forth to give hope!  It DOES get irritating, though, so I've been wondering what can be done about this problem.  When I pray about something, I know that the Lord most likely will give me the answer either directly through His word or indirectly through one of His people.

Well, let's just put it this way.  I'm glad that the witches around the world have publicly declared their intentions to curse our President and his family; our Vice President and his family; and the Cabinet members and judges.............................  Why?  Because it's waking up the sleeping church!!!!

I love the way Mr. Wallnau prays and teaches God's people what He his revealing for us today.  I joined him in his prayers and I plan on continuing to do so.  Further, I plan on continuing to pray for my family every day!!  I plan on praying for my clients every day!!!!!!!!!!!  Further, I plan to pray for MYSELF every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best prayer of all, that I just heard in the video I've shared with you, is to pray that EVERY witch and person who operates in the power of the devil REPENTS and gives their life to God!!!

So that is what I welcome all of my enemies to do right now.  God loves YOU and has a wonderful plan for YOUR life.  You can become a person who does GOOD in the world for the King!!  Its' very simple.

You humble yourself before God, your Creator, and tell him that you know you're a sinner.  Ask Him to forgive your sins by covering them with the shed blood of Christ on the cross.  Ask God the Father to send God the Holy Spirit to come and live inside of you.  YOU WILL BE A NEW PERSON!!  Behold, the old is passed away and all things become new!

I invite YOU to join the winning team!  I invite you to accept God the son's (Jesus Christ) sacrifice for your sins which he did 2,000 years ago.  I invite you to give your life to the God of the Bible--the ONLY true God--and experience His love for you!! There is just nothing like it!!

In Christ's love,

Dawn

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...