Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Does this bug you too?

I have a pet peeve and it's when people send me emails implying that we're friends even though I have never spoken to them in my entire life! They write to me as though we've known each other FOREVER!!!!!
 
They start out like this, "Hey Dawn, how you doin'?  We haven't talked in weeks."  Or "Dawn, I've been missing you." OR "Dawn, let's sit down and talk!"  Then there's "Dawn, you really need to hear this!"  Really??  I'll decide what I need to hear and what I don't!
 
It's bugging me this morning, as I just got another one of them, so I decided to try to find something to help folks out.  Now, I'm not implying that any of my readers have bothered me like this.  However, it IS possible that there are others who are being bothered, so I'm sharing what I just found to help us ALL be a little bit less annoying.   
 
Happy today everyone!

Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...