Friday, September 4, 2020

Is this a conspiracy theory?

  UPDATE!  Seeing as Youtube deleted the video I shared less than 24 hours after I received it, I am inclined to think that it is the real deal.  I will do the session on Monday for anyone affected with the bacteria mentioned in the video and in this post.  If you develop any of the symptoms listed below, you can be included in my complimentary group session by following the directions I shared here already.

Remember that fear is the tool of the enemy of God!  We put our faith in our Heavenly Father to lead us to the answers we need day by day.   That just made me think of a song my parents used to sing together.  I'll see if I can find it and share it here.

YES!!!  Here it is!  May the beauty of the video and the wonderful promises of the lyrics, bring you peace!  

Lots of love,

Dawn

 

 For decades I have believed in conspiracy theories while everyone laughed at me except my dear husband--him at times too.  We both had childhoods that left no doubts that there is great evil in this world.  As I listened to this video, I wondered how much mocking and ridicule I'd get if I shared it with my Facebook friends.  It may seem strange to you, dear reader, but I feel safer sharing my deepest thoughts here. 

 You don't know my phone number or address.  You're not going to shun me in church or in the neighborhood.  Most likely you won't ever come to my house for tea and spend the two hours picking me and my calling AND my house to pieces.  Not only that, many times I have asked for prayer here and I felt the prayers you sent within hours!!  I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS!!!!

So I am sharing this video with you all knowing that you haven't been scared off by any of my "Wild" posts so far.  lol  I am writing to bring peace and hope.  Although this video may frighten you, God has made a way for the immune system to overcome such attacks as spoken of here.  

 I'll  be honest with you.  I only listened to the first 3 minutes of this before I knew that I was supposed to share it with you all.  I like to share exactly WHAT our Heavenly Father asks me to share exactly WHEN he asks me to.  Then, while I am checking to see if the video posted on my blog, I watch the whole thing.

 The speaker on this video may share some ideas for how to overcome the brucellosis.  We'll discover that together.  However, I need to share that I have a tool in my BodyTalk arsenal that can help your immune system overcome this or any other invading species you may pick up.  It's called Body Chemistry.

 Because you, dear reader, understand what my healing calling is I want to bless you.  If you pick up this nasty thing that they're putting in our food supply as early as this weekend, PLEASE leave a comment here. I will be doing a group BodyTalk session for everyone who gets sick from this poisoning of our food supply Monday September 7th at 10:00 AM  Central time.  I will need you to put some saliva in your navel before the session.  I will include you in this group session if you will share your first name and nearest city to where you live.

 We read in Isaiah 54:17  "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord!!!"

 You saints of the Lord, I am here for you!!  I can help you if you get sick from this planned food contamination.  You may not believe what I'm saying but that's ok.  We all open our minds at our own pace. 

 For example, the husband of my client of 8 years, sprained his ankle really really REALLY badly.  I have offered to work on him in the past with a modality I use called "Cranio-sacral Fascial Therapy."  Now this is a big, burly guy. I can imagine he saw himself as too tough to need my services.  At any rate it was clear that he felt he didn't need my help--up until yesterday. 

 Yesterday this big strong veteran of the Vietnam war was hurting so much that he hobbled into my office.  I can't even imagine what he went through over there as an 18 year old boy from the farm in North Dakota. However, the Lord knows all of our sufferings and He helped me to help this wounded warrior.  It gave me GREAT JOY to ease some of his physical pain!

 I'm sharing this to say that I have the skills to help individuals to heal.  I also have been trained to work with groups.  When Father asked me today to share this with you, He also asked me to do a group session on Monday for anyone who gets sick as a result of what the enemies of freedom have planned.

Please watch this video with me.  Please let me know if you develop these symptoms.  I will add your name to my group session next Monday.  

Brucellosis

Also known as: mediterranean fever, undulating fever, malta fever
Symptoms

Symptoms include

  • Joint and muscle pain
  • Fever with chills
  • Weight loss
  • Fatigue
  • Stomach pain
  • Cough
  • Night sweats
  • Swollen lymph nodes


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...