Sunday, September 6, 2020

LOTS OF US!

 The enemies of God (satan and his hitmen) like to make us feel like we're all alone, don't they?  As I have struggled to keep on the narrow path that Christ spoke of, which often does lead to isolation, I listened to the lies that I was all alone.  I'm sure that some of you have spent your life feeling this way too.

I think of the story in the Bible when Elijah thought he was the only person on Earth still serving God.  Do you remember what the Lord said to him?  In 1 Kings 19:18 we read "Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal and every mouth which has not kissed him."

Elijah thought he was the only true servant of God in the whole country!  God said that there were 6,999 OTHERS too!  So let's not believe the lies that we are all alone in the world serving God.  Let's encourage ourselves with the truth that there is a silent majority who do what's right in His eyes.  The problem is that we have been silent for far too long!

I hope and pray that the videos I'll be sharing of the "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" movement will encourage you all.  Yes, even those of you in other parts of the world can be encouraged that the good folks of America are uniting against this present darkness!  Truly our country hangs in the balance.  Truly the freedom of the world hangs in the balance. Truly we need the prayers of all God's people worldwide to wake the sleeping church into action!

There are LOTS of God's people who have kept their mouths shut for far too long.  I can't even comprehend the damage that "Keep your mouth shut" has caused to God's work in just my lifetime.  This is the time to speak of your love for God and freedom.  This is the time to use your voice to stop the mounting violence and the defunding of police forces.  This is the time to join a parade of Patriots.  This is the time to do something for your freedom!!!

Have a great week!

Dawn

PS  One thing really irritates me and that is the use of the F word when trying to make a point.  People think it makes their point more powerful but I submit for your consideration that it makes them look stupid.  It makes people who use that word look like they have a very small vocabulary--like they don't have enough adjectives in their head to make a strong sentence without succumbing to profanity.  If you agree with me, then you will skip the speech by the woman with the megaphone in this video. UG

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...