Thursday, August 13, 2009

God bless Dr. Mercola

If you have never gone to Dr. Joseph Mercola's website, you probably should. He has the world's largest alternative health center in the world. I rarely buy a product which he doesn't sell or endorse. If I read something, I compare it with what I've read on his site. This is a source of information which could save your life. Here's the link to his website: mercola.com.

Well, today he had an article on some new cancer research which shows that Vitamin D is saving many people's lives once they're diagnosed with cancer. Here's the link to the article:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ articles/archive/2009/08/13/New-Model-for-Cancer--Dynamite.aspx

They were asking for some volunteers to be a part of a 5 year study involving Vitamin D and, without a moment's hesitation, I signed up. I've had cancer several times and I am VERY interested in preventing repeat occurrences. If such a simple, inexpensive vitamin supplement and/or safe sunshine exposure is saving thousands of lives, I WANT IN ON IT. I need all the help I can get.

I'll let you know, as I get involved with this study, what I'm learning. The study is called THE D*ACTION PROJECT. Please, if you know of anyone who has cancer, send them to this article. I've also posted the project at the top of the list on my sidebar. Cancer prevention is a big thing to me and, I would think, to everybody.

I urge you to take a few moments to watch the video on Dr. Mercola's site!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...