Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grateful

I am so grateful to belong to such a wonderful group as the International BodyTalk Association which has become a "Parent". I just found this video on the "Child" Association which has been founded with the plan of bringing health care to the world.

You see, by taking the BodyTalk Access class, a person can learn the basics of BodyTalk. This will enable him/her to take care of 60% of the health care needs of their family. All for only $100 and 8 hours on a Sunday, a person can remarkably change their health for the better. It saved my life completely when I was reacting to the bee venom.

What about the vast numbers of people, though, who live in third world nations who can't afford $100 for a class because they only earn $5 a month? This is why the International BodyTalk Foundation has been formed. I can give my tithe money to God's work here. The money goes to pay teachers (who go to these countries and live like the natives) who volunteer their time to teach the people these basic health care skills. It also buys books for the students so that anyone can have the opportunity to learn these techniques.

Here's the link to the video that I watched. I pray that the Lord will move many hearts to give to this noble project of sharing this natural healing approach with many who would not be able to afford the training any other way. https://www.bodytalksystem.com/ibf/ It's underneath the dandelions and the video is called, "Access and the IBF".

I say, "God bless Dr. John Veltheim." He's got plenty of money, I'm sure, and most in his shoes spend their time thinking of luxurious vacations and fancy houses. Not this leader!!! He's using his genius to spare the world needless suffering. I praise God for him for, had he not been doing his research before my illness, I WOULD HAVE DIED IN 2007.

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...