Thursday, February 11, 2010

I DID IT!!!!!!!

Well, I did it!!!!!!!!! I've been meaning to start a second blog where people can post their BodyTalk or Reiki success stories. Tonight I finally took the time to begin and I'm enclosing my first post from my new blog which I've named the same name as my business (to keep things simple) which is Links to Healing.

It's pretty stripped down right now, but that's how new blogs are. I hope to get it prettied up soon. Cora said to pick this template as it is most conducive to all of the cute backgrounds that she uses on her blog, so there's hope that things will be more enjoyable to look at there in the near future. :)

If any of you have had sessions from me and would like to share your story with the world, please go here: http://linkstohealing.blogspot.com/. My hope is that, as the years go on, people will be able to go there and read about a whole assortment of human ailments which BodyTalk has healed. Please help me to get the good news out that there IS hope no matter how ill a person may be.

Blessings,

Dawn


Thursday, February 11, 2010
Share your success with the world

Yesterday, after I finished a session, my client said, "Do you remember when you did that body chemistry to stimulate my immune system to help me to deal with my sister?"

I nodded and she continued, "Well, that night I got a fever and I knew that my immune system had kicked in to help me to deal with this."

"Wow," I replied, "that is very intersting that your relationship with your sister was physically affecting your health."

"Yeah," she said, "and she hasn't bugged me EVEN ONCE since then."

A. went on to say that her sister, being 9 years older than her, has bossed her around all of her life. She concluded saying, "It's so nice to answer the phone when she calls and not have her stress me out."

That was when I made my decision. You see, I've been pondering for months about setting up this blog. I want a place where my clients (BodyTalk or Reiki)can come and share how their lives have been blessed by my sessions. So this is it. It's my first post on my new blog called LINKS TO HEALING. That's the name of my business so I decided to keep it simple and use the same name for this blog.

If you have anything that you'd like to share with others about how BT, Reiki, or EFT has helped your life, then PLEASE feel free to leave a comment here. My goal in this is to let others see the power that is available, through the energy medicines, to change lives in EVERY facet of life. TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND TO YOUR HEALTH.

This is your blog, then, and I urge you to write and share either how a single session has helped you or how a series of sessions has helped you to recover your health in some "Little" way. I'll try to separate the comments into specific areas so that others can read from issues that are most pertenant to them. Feel free to just use your first initial as that is not the point--what matters is that YOU are helping to get the word out there so that others will open their minds like you have. GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Certified BodyTalk Practitioner and Reiki Master/Teacher

Dawn Bornemann

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...