Thursday, February 18, 2010

Miracle?

Is it a miracle???????? Well, I spent all of about 20 minutes last night laying on these miracle balls that I bought at Sam's yesterday. This was when people were constantly saying, "Mom, look at this on the Olympics," and I knew virtually nothing about what I was doing. She says that, if you ever have pain, you just move the balls, so I figured I'd give it a try.

It did hurt in one location on my lower back, so I moved the ball and it went away. I was surprised that it didn't hurt under my neck as she said often a person's most painful area will be too sensitive to treat directly. Oh, by the way, I'll answer the results question at the END of this post. I'll use Dr. Davis's technique to keep you reading. ;)

Anyway, I took these pictures this morning. It's kind of funny that the balls are the same picture as the new camera the children gave me for my birthday. :) Like I said in last night's short, imperfect post, I felt led to go to the books section in Sam's yesterday. It's like this little box just leaped out at me, so I picked it up.

That's commonly called, "Following your intuition," in BodyTalk. It's when you let the right side of your brain, which is the intuitive side, lead you and you temporarily turn down the left side (the logical side) of the brain which is screaming, "That doesn't make any sense?" Melanie taught us to say to our left brain at moments like that, "You need to go outside and take a walk now. You'll be welcome back in a few minutes." That really works by the way. I encourage you to welcome your intuition into your life especially at times when you're trying to make a decision. After all, God DID make BOTH sides of our brains but our culture teaches us to dis-trust the right brain intuition--HOW SAD!!! But that is the subject of another post which may or may not ever get written so I throw it in here. :) BIG BREATH AND PROCEED TO POINT!

This is the little box which had a big attraction to me yesterday.

These are the first words that I saw and I was hooked. It says, "Relieve your pain--Reshape your body--Reduce your stress". WOW It's like that 's all that I've been thinking about for the last 3 1/2 years (since the shingles on my brain started). HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS PAIN????????? That's why I had 745 bee stings and I would consider that pretty drastic measures to try to reduce pain--so I have to lay on a couple of balls. Reduce my stress would be my next priority here as that is what brought on the shingles in the first place. Who cares about reshaping my body? OK, well maybe I care about that benefit a LITTLE bit. :)

Here's the whole kit which is helping people from all walks of life to get their pain under control.

and here is a closeup of a real live (oops) Miracle Ball.

I can hear you thinking, "So, what's your point?" Well, my point is this. After a massive 20 minutes of laying on these things last night while our family watched the Olympics re-cap of the day, I woke up with less pain in my lower back this morning!!! Through BodyTalk's Biofeedback system, I have the capability of asking my body for precise information about my state of being. I learned, then, that I had 23% less pain in my lower back when I woke up this morning than what I had yesterday morning!!!!! WOW--to me that is pretty impressive! It's impressive enough for me to continue reading the book and finding a few moments today to learn more about THE MIRACLE BALL METHOD.
I'll keep you posted. As you all know by now, my main reason for starting this blog was to pass along alternative health tips which can help YOU to have a better life too. When God shows me something that helps my health, well I'd just simply burst if I didn't share it with the world. Thus A RAY OF HOPE was begun in November of 2008 and I intend to share everything that I learn about health improvement here as long as the Lord decides to give me breath! It is my prayer that you, too, will learn to trust your intuition and pursue the natural methods that He has for YOUR healing. When you trust your intuition, it's a very interesting life. Oh the side- road adventures we take together--my Lord and I. :)
Happy today,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...