Thursday, February 25, 2010

Health tips

It is so nice today, while I try to find time to post about my incredible session yesterday with Tone-Lise working on me, to be able to share some health tips from a new Internet friend. Doris sent this in this morning and the other comment came in from her last week. I am wondering, Doris, where you buy the sulfur?

Keep warm,

Dawn

PS. I haven't written much about the constitution diet yet but I'm sure that you'll hear much about it in the years to come. This is my 13th day following my diet plan and I am already feeling much better with less pain; more energy; less depression; and I'm feeling thinner somehow. Feel free to check my sidebar for comments on the diet.

Dear Dawn,

I'll add another experience. I was wearing my crocs a lot and ended up getting a lot of mud and dirt in them which ended up in me getting a case of athlete's foot with lots of itching and blisters which finally became infected as I continued to ignore it until it became painful to walk. So my husband suggested that I soak it in peroxide and minced garlic.

Wow!! It immediately killed the infection. Huge improvement, but, the fungus was still in my shoe, and as life is busy, I didn't do much other than clean my shoe, which didn't make the fungus go away.

Well the itching and blisters were flaring back up. So I had some spilled sulfur laying about, and decided to pack it in around my toes. Again, Wow!! So not only did it kill the fungus, but it made my shoe a healthier place for my foot to be. I just need to sprinkle a bit in each pair of shoes, I think.

Thank you for your suggestions, I would love to find out more about the constitution diet, do you have any posts about it?

Blessings,

Doris



Dawn,

Dearly Beloved! Well, it's true, as I have fallen in love with you just by reading these few blog posts. You are a treasure from Heaven.

Yes, that amazing onion has soooo much healing capabilities. For I understand it is high in sulfur and sulfur is very effective at fighting fungus, which I understand that cancer is. Another thing that is a good cancer fighter is copper. There is a good amount of copper to be found in Kelp. Also, you mention Vit D in your next post about Mercola. So, Vit D, copper, sulfur, are very good for you and necessary for your good health--you see they are all important in helping the body absorb calcium. And Calcium is KEY to preventing and stopping cancer.

There is a very good book by Robert Barefoot called 'Death by Diet' that explains how critical calcium/magnesium is to our well being and prevention of cancer. And having attitude problems when the cancer is rampaging totally fits with what I know and my own experiences. Keeping your ph up is the solution to all the symptoms you are dealing with. That is my 'humble' opinion.

You are loved with an Everlasting Love!!

Blessings my friend,

Doris

1 comment:

damae said...

for some reason, I couldn't find this comment page, but I think I figured it out now. You can get sulfur at the hardware store or nursery, I searched high and low for it until I found it in an obscure lil hareware/feed store in Clearview.
you've piqued my interest in BT, so need to learn more about it. I have successfully used EFT, but get lazy. Having flu symptoms right now, nausea, headache, fever (very low grade), almost diarrhea, hope I'm feeling better tomorrow.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...