Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coming events

Hi everyone,
I am rethinking my Cranford post so will post my new thoughts on that tomorrow--hopefully. I had not been able to see how the whole thing was steeped in feminism while I was watching it, but it's there. Feminism, in my humble opinion, is behind most of the woes in our world but I'll have to save those thoughts for later. I have much to do this morning to prepare for my day in my office.

I want you all to know that I am VERY excited about this coming Sunday. I have been asked to have a booth in Napoleon at a fund-raising bazaar. I will do short 10-15 minute sessions on as many people as possible. If you are in the Napoleon area and want to show your support for BodyTalk, please be one of those people as I welcome all support. It's at the Downtowner (not crazy about the location but the bar is in a separate room) from 1:00 to 5:00. I covet your prayers for this event as it may open up Napoleon to BodyTalk--if that is the Lord's will at this time. If not, I'll "Just" plant some seeds and help a few people to feel better. Last time I did this, one man told me that his shoulder which had hurt him for 20 years, quit hurting after I worked on him. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Blessings to all who serve the risen Lord today!!!

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Praying for you today!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...