Saturday, February 27, 2010

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

Well, I just woke up AGAIN this morning. My heart has vainly been trying to calm down and then I heard this song on Rejoice Radio (which we listen to constantly). I want to share it with you all, just in case any of you out there also have the jitters today.

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY
WHEN THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY;
HE WORKS IN WAYS WE CANNOT SEE,
HE WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME!
HE WILL BE MY GUIDE,
HOLD ME CLOSELY TO HIS SIDE;
WITH LOVE AND STRENGTH
FOR EACH NEW DAY;
HE WILL MAKE A WAY;
HE WILL MAKE A WAY!

I pray that you will take a few moments and watch this video which the Lord just sent my way to bless me with HIS everlasting peace! I close with our family greeting which we heartily share with each other every Friday night after the service and right before the Feast of Sabbath begins here. "SHABBAT SHALOM," which means peaceful Sabbath.

God will make a way for YOU, too, if you continue calling on Him.

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...