Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rough week

Well, this week is over and I am glad. It's the first week since '07 that my health took a major turn for the worse. The first part of the week was busy with activities and I'd never have guessed that I was in for a fall. Here are a few pictures from the early part of the week.
Here we introduced Cora's new dog, Lady, to the basement. She wouldn't go down by herself but did follow Cora up the steep steps. Lady is with us a week now and is adjusting very well!
Andrew caught me working with my little goat kid, Cosette. She's got a stiff front leg and I stretch it back a little bit every time I'm out in the goat barn. It's getting more loose now and she is starting to bounce around on it like little kids do.
Andrew took about an hour to show me his new grain cleaner. WOW!
He took my picture on his rig.
The next day I spent in Bismarck with clients and was feeling the stress of the decision that's been weighing on my mind. In April I'll need to either re-new my contract with our landlord or get out of the office. Things haven't been going that great with several of my partners but I get stressed just thinking about where else I could go to work for that reasonable rent.
To make a long story short, I've been in bed for the past 3 days with miscarriage-like symptoms--LOTS OF PAIN!!!
One viewpoint that I've been encouraged to ponder is that the Lord is encouraging me to birth my OWN office in Bismarck!!!!!!!!! WOW, HOW COULD I EVER AFFORD THAT? I covet your prayers as I ponder just what I am to learn from this very difficult time.
Soon I will write about the results of my energy analysis that came yesterday in the mail. It promises to hold some answers to why I have been sickly all of my life.
Hanging on,
Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Dawn, It is so good to see you blogging again and to know you are doing better! I always like reading what you have written and look forward to it. I pray God's blessings and leading upon you as you search for his guidance.

Kimberly

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...