Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just read

Well, I just read that the House passed the home school bill today. This is a victory but, of course, it must pass the Senate's scrutiny too. Already an amendment has been added which says that this is merely a trial period. We will be evaluated again and again and again until it becomes apparent to them that more regulation does not mean better results. Well, at least now more families can get started and that means more children being kept safe at home. This has always been one of my major motivators in conquering my fears of home schooling, especially through the high school years.
We went to Bismarck today to the agri-international to see all of the new farm equipment. I don't know how they think the farmers are supposed to be able to afford all of those outrageous prices when what we get for our crops is way down again. We had our one good year last year, I guess. Anyway, I'm not interested enough anymore to go sit on all of the tractors so I did sessions at Terry's Health Food store. It is sooooo wonderful to see people starting to respond to their sessions. One lady has been able to eat tomatoes after 3 years of abstinence. She used to balloon up with fluid after eating fruit and now her fingers only swelled a little. The human body is mysterious beyond imagination but, praise God, I don't have to understand how BodyTalk works. I don't know how my van works either but care only that it gets me home at the end of the day. I know that BT works and I know that people who are being healed are praising the Lord with stronger voices than they did before--those who praise Him anyway. I can't imagine being healed and not giving the Lord the credit. May He receive all of the praise for what He has done for my healing and all of those I work with.

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Let's hope they pass it in the Senate!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...