Saturday, March 20, 2010

5 Elements

The first day of class was GREAT. I learned one drop in the ocean of knowledge about the Chinese 5 Elements. Something must have stuck for, when I asked if anyone wanted a sample last night after family prayer time, I did 2 mini sessions. Which 2 I'll leave you to wonder about but will answer the question IF anyone asks.

I took some pictures but I don't have time to post them now. I slept as long as possible this morning as there is SOOOOOOOO much to learn. How I love that God has brought me to BodyTalk where I will never stop learning for the rest of my life. The human body is so incredibly complex that it will never cease to be an amazement to me!

One very interesting thing is that I met an animal communicator. She is willing to come to our farm and do a one day workshop for $140 per person. Anyone interested in attending?

Gotta go but I want to wish all of you a very happy Sabbath.

Love much,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...