Monday, March 29, 2010

Tears of Joy

I am sitting here crying tears of joy. My brother, Duard, just sent me this email. Not only does it bring WONDERFUL news about my dad but HE ACTUALLY SIGNED IT, "LOVE, DUARD." I am 52 years old but never do I recall him using that "Love" word with ME!!!! OH FOR JOY!!!!!!!!!

I just HAD to share this, as you are the ones who hear all of my woes--now, at long last, there is a GREAT JOY to share with you. Thanks to each one of you who has prayed long hours for me AND for my family of origin.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

rejoice, our savior has died for our sins and my father has decided he is happy at assisted living and does not want to move home anymore. he is happy there and fits in nicely. that is such a relief for us because he would have lost his spot and if he would have fallen ill again, the nursing home would have been our only alternative, and no one wants that. have a happy easter with your family. we are having sharels family and dad over for easter. prime rib. yummy.. if you can make it, i will save you a small chunk.. ha ha. love duard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb sweet to the soul and health to the bones. The heart of God softens each of us in many ways- tender is His way toward our brethren. Ponder these things in your heart quietly as you gaze upon your brother and give him smiles when you see him

Unknown said...

Wow this is wonderful! Is this normally how your brother writes? Very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

It's really odd. I hadn't ever had any written corrspondance from my brother until my mother died last year. Then, when he wrote like this, I was shocked as he got a good education and is intelligent. Do you think that the fact this his wife is an English teacher has anything to do with it. ;)
I'll take communication anyway I can get it, though, so it was a joy to hear from him.
Thanks for the comment!
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...