Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GOD AND GOD ALONE CAN HELP ME

This morning I was feeling overwhelmed. I was overwhelmed by all of the wonderful material that I learned in the past 4 days. The perfectionist in me was thinking, "How in the world will I ever memorize all of THAT material?" There are almost as many new techniques as I have already mastered.

Then I was overwhelmed by this finger STILL itching; swelling; peeling; blistering; and tingling. I am soooooo glad that I had a session with "Melanie's" Andrew when he was here during class. He's a chiropractor/BodyTalker... In that session with Andrew, I learned that there are 5 factors involved in this finger problem and hopefully it will be a thing of the past here soon, but it's still a pain in the hand..................................

I was also overwhelmed this morning as I pondered a personal situation that I must deal with involving another BodyTalker. It came up as a factor in this finger situation and Dr. Andrew Colyer told me that I need to address it for the finger to heal. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I hardly slept last night as I prayed over this, but the Lord showed me a plan of action and now it's just for the courage to follow through.

I'm still shifting from the incredible session with Andrew which I had on Sunday. My head hurts quite a bit and I know that I "Should" (I'll post on SHOULD soon) just take it easy today. However Cora is gone babysitting today and it's time to make lunch but all I want to do is go and soak in the whirlpool. Tomorrow is my office day in Bismarck......................

Just now I cried out to the Lord when I came in the kitchen from the bathroom and saw that I had turned on the wrong burner on the stove. Instead of warming the water in my teapot, I was cooking my bread knife which was VERY hot. I guess I need to be more careful where people put things when they clear the table AND which burner I turn on.

Well, to be honest, I was just plain overwhelmed. That's when I turned my face towards Heaven and cried out to the Lord for help. This song popped into my head then and I knew that I was to find it on U Tube. I watched it and, after I had a good cry, I knew that I was to share it with you too.

I'm hoping that, if you're having a day where you feel like the whole world is resting on your shoulders like I was this morning, this song will be a reminder that it doesn't. Oh yes, He had me do the BodyTalk technique where you get rid of false belief systems before I listened to the video. The concept was, "The whole world is MY responsibility." WOW--no wonder my neck and head are hurting today. I covet your prayers!

Be blessed,

Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand and will pray: Father God, I lift my sister to you. Do thou for her today. May it be impossible for her to do anything other than offer herself unto thee to be thine forever. May she know that you live and reign in her, give her the confidence to believe that sin no longer has dominion over her and you will send your word to heal. While she waits on you may she cry out to you for strength at this time. Give her a quiet place to go to and rest there for as long as she needs in order to be refreshed in your love! May she be unapologetic for what you are going to have her do in the next few hours and days that will help her to draw near to you and resist the devil.
I love you

Anonymous said...

Dear one Christine,
You have no idea how much your prayer for me means! I am resting now.
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...