Saturday, March 20, 2010

Half way over already ):

How can it be that class is half way over already? I learned soooooo much today that it makes my head spin.

We reviewed 5 elements first thing in the morning. Elizabeth said that no other of the instructors that she's taken it from has done this. Melanie ran us through the seasons and showed how all of the elements are part of the FIVE seasons. Which is the fifth? Have you ever heard of Indian Summer?

Then we learned body vivaxis. This is really wild but we learned how to move things in the body. The session that I did on Lori was moving her throat chakra down a little bit closer to the muscles in the left lower back. You learn to trust the right side of your brain when doing BT. This is what it felt like.

First I found the links and then I tuned in to her body. I literally felt the energy of the throat chakra come up into my hands. Then I felt that it wanted to move closer to the muscle. I was wondering if that was all that it wanted when I felt that it rotated just a tiny little bit in my hand. Then I felt that it wanted to go back into her throat just a little lower than it had been before. Tap out and switch partners.

Lori got that my nervous system needed to be moved away from my body a little bit and that it needed to link to all of my muscles. It felt sooooooooooo good when she was done.

Later on Melanie taught us a way to balance the breath cycle and, when she tuned into the group's energies she got that she was supposed to do this one on me. It was incredible how focusing my breathing could have the affect of loosening up stuck energies in my pelvis that have probably been stuck for decades.

When I got off the table, I felt 2 feet taller and my posture was perfect!!!! Now I/we have homework of doing those breaths twice a day indefinitely.

Well, I need to go soak but I want to share a few pictures from the first 2 days of class. This is what greeted us when we entered Room # 114 at the DoubleWood Inn yesterday morning at 9:30.
Here Elizabeth is introducing Melanie to the group which was mostly us regulars but 3 additional practitioners. One is from Fargo and the other 2 are from out of state--all nice ladies.
This was the artist section of the class. All 4 of these ladies are artists!
My friend of 20 years, Bel, waiting for her session from Melanie. When you start in BT, every one's name goes into the hat and Melanie draws one out. However, in the upper modules, people volunteer for Melanie to work on them. She said that she likes to let things flow naturally and so leaves it up to the group to decide who should get worked on next. I must be too shy yet as I missed my cue this afternoon that it was my turn. Melanie figured it out, though, as I REALLY needed that procedure.

Today Jean took this picture of me working on Lori. The natural sunshine was soooo very welcome as we don't use the florescent lighting so it's kind of blah in there sometimes.

Lori handed me her business card. She's a year behind me and is just getting started running her own business. In the background you can see one of the new ladies named Chris. She talks to animals and teaches classes to help others to learn how to do so. I'm hoping to get her to come here sometime this summer. We're going to work together to have her come back.

Well, as to be expected, I'm tired and sore so I'm going to soak. Robert got called unexpectedly to Eureka to help his folks get rid of their stuff before they move to Mandan the first weekend of April. His dad needs to go on dialysis so then their house will be up for sale. I said to Robert that, if my dad sells his house and stays where he is, we'll have two auction sales to prepare for this summer. UGH.
I know, I know! One day at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please keep our class in your prayers.
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...