Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Off to Bismarck

Recently a friend told me that she appreciated that I had asked for prayer on a specific thing. Being I don't have much time right now, I thought that I'd make this a prayer request post--very specifically. Being today is my office day in Bismarck, most of these have to do with my trip.

Please pray:

1. For safety on the road
2. For Tone-Lise to know exactly how to help me in the session that she's doing on me at 10:00
3. For me to have discernment with my new client at 11:30
4. For Jacob to get his schoolwork done while he's waiting for me
5. That the rest of the sessions I'm doing after lunch will be blessed by God.
6. That the pet food run go well
7. That I pick the right fish for Cora's birthday gift
8. That we remember to pick up Andrew's part from Napa that I forgot last week
9. That we know which books to get at the library/if any
10. That things go well here at home on the grain cleaner
11. That Cora knows whether or not she should fill out an application for a job at the nursing home in Napoleon
12. That Elizabeth has safe traveling to Fargo for Mod 1 & 2
13. That Melanie have a safe flight in from Colorado
14. That we get home in time for chores
15. That all of my clients are strengthened by my work today
16. That I rest in the Lord for the results of this day's labors

Those are the main ones. May God richly bless all of you who have chosen to pray for my ministry called LINKS TO HEALING. I'm having a lot of growing pains right now and I covet all of your prayers.

Swamped but loving it,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...