Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Glorious day

I am overjoyed tonight as it was such a glorious day for our family. First of all, Jacob and I went over to the Hazelton hay fields and re-stacked the bales into 2 stacks for the hay mover. I should say that Jacob re-stacked the bales while I did 2 sessions and caught a little snooze. Anyway, Robert just does NOT have time to move it but our friend, Ron, just delivered one of the stacks so that was great as Andrew fed up the last of the hay here this morning. I got all kinds of great pictures of Jacob, my youngest, stacking with the 9030 like a man.

Then Andrew came home with his first check from his grain cleaner--it was for over $2,000.

Then Cora came home with a piece of paper stating that she is now a CNA. She also brought home the traditional treat around here for BIG events--a 5 quart bucket of ice cream and a 2 liter bottle of root beer for root beer floats. Lastly she showed me the amount that the Nursing Home put into her account at the bank so she's feeling RICH!

I am praying that I will have such glorious success by tomorrow at this time. Please pray for the meeting with the Assistant Attorney General; the North Dakota Board of Massage; and all of the energy workers who show up. It starts at 9:00 tomorrow AM and goes until noon. I'll let you know how it turns out and post LOTS of pictures later.

REJOICING TONIGHT,

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That does sound like a good day! Hope your Wednesday went well.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...