Thursday, April 15, 2010

Search for joy

It's been a great day today, except for one highly critical email which I received this morning. For awhile it got me down and then I decided to release it. Now tonight, I received this forward from a friend and client. This picture just made my day.
Life is like this, isn't it? How many times I have sat and moaned about the torrent on my head when I could have relaxed a bit and splashed in the shower. It just goes to show that joy IS all around us. Some days we just need to search for it a little bit harder than other days.
I wish you joy--even if you have to search for it under a waterfall!
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you chose to encourage readers of your post in Joy. It stirred me to write a post for today... "Please Comment"

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Hi Dawn,
I hope you are doing well.
Just stopping by to say that I tagged you on my blog. here is the link to it:

http://theupperroad.blogspot.com/2010/04/fun-tag.html

If you do this tag tell me when you are done so I can see yours.
~Grace

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...