Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tagged again

Cora's blogging friend, Grace, sent me an email saying that she had just tagged me. I'm not sure if my opinion is all that important in these areas, but seeing as a blog is a chance to voice your opinion, I decided to do it.


#1- What song are you currently listening to a lot?
My new CD of piano solos called, "Piano Classics" by Aubrey Hilliard. It's wonderful!


#2- What books are you currently reading?
"The Bible" by God
"The Sedona Method" by Hale Dwoskin
"One Touch Healing" by Mildred Carter
"The Pearl Box," by Sylvia Rogers
Module 4/7 by Dr. John Veltheim

#3-Do you sing a lot?
I sing almost constantly without even realizing it. Before my mother died, she commented several times that I am like my grandmother in this.


#4-Sweet or salty?
I'm giving up the salt because it is not allowed on my Constitutional diet! I try to raise a sweet savor to the Lord constantly as did the incense in the temple of old.

#5-What is your favorite hobby?
playing piano duets with my beautiful daughter, Cora.


#6-What books have you read at least 3 times?
Except for the Bible, I am not able to recall time for such a luxury. However, I have watched the movies, "The Inheritance," "The Railway Children," and "Anne of Green Gables" at least that many times.

#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet?
Mine and my children's blogs; and South Central Grain where we find our local weather forecasts

#8-What was the last things you bought?
new socks for Cora


#9- What do you get the most bothered by?
When people don't take my good advice.

#10-Favorite earliest memory?
Being an angel in the Christmas program.


#11-What do you do to change your mood?
Begin praising God and soon the gloomies leave.

#12-What was the last meal you ate?
baby carrots; rice and sausage casserole; goat's milk; and chocolate cake.


#13-Do you want to learn another language?
Some day I would like to learn Hebrew, but it is not very high on my list of priorities at this time

#14-Five things you can’t live without
1. God's forgiveness
2. A quiet place to get away to
3. Growing plants and raising animals
4. Communion with fellow believers
5. Air

#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54.what is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph?
"God is willing to be your shield and protector when you have times of unhealthy fear so that you can be comforted and return to a state of peace.

#16-What is something you would like to say right now?
I wish that everyone on the earth would learn the joy of resting on the Sabbath--the seventh day of the week

#17-What are you looking forward to?
I can hardly wait until it's warm enough to plant my potatoes and onions!

#18-Tag 8 bloggers that you would like to learn more about.
Well, I'll just say that I would love to hear from ALL of you readers. If you have the desire to let others know your answers to these questions, just copy this onto your blog and insert your answers. Please send me a comment to let me know that you did the tag and I'll come over to your place and read your thoughts. Until then, it's time to get out to the barn.

Have a great week everyone,

Dawn

1 comment:

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

It was fun reading your answers! I like your answer to #14.
~Grace

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...