Friday, April 9, 2010

How can I say, "Thanks?"

Last night was awful!!!! My face was getting more and more swollen by the hour! My brain seemed to be shutting down, as I just could NOT think. I got scared and wrote to my BodyTalk practitioner, Elizabeth, "Reiki please." I kept praying for help to do a BodyTalk session for myself, but all I could think to do was cortices over and over. Finally I got my brain together enough to think that I needed to do something to help my circulation. I took cayenne pepper tincture then, which works miracles for ALL circulation problems.

My brain started to pull together a bit and I relaxed on the couch for a few hours. Then, about 1:00 AM, I woke up in terrible pain and realized that I had forgotten to take my pain meds for the tooth extraction. Just walking was painful, but I forced myself to take one step at a time over to the counter to get my "FIX". My head was still swollen so I did Fast Aid to the mouth and all of the reciprocals that are on the head. I slept a little then until 3:30 when I woke up dying of thirst.

I noticed, as I went to the sink for some water, that my head wasn't quite as swollen as it had been before at 1:00. I thought, "Thanks for the Reiki, Elizabeth," and I praised the Lord for a friend who knew how to help someone even in critical situations. I slept until 6:30 then--WOW.
I even went out to the barn this morning, as Cora needed extra sleep before she went in for Day 3 of her training. I was VERY weak and woozy but VERY glad that the swelling was going down in my head.

After chores this morning, I found an email which Elizabeth had written late last night--or I should say, "Early this morning." That was when I understood why my head had gotten worse yesterday instead of better like I had expected. I was reacting to something that was in the injection that they used to deaden my mouth. That's why my whole head was swelling up and I needed Body Chemistry to that chemical plus a lot of cortices.

You KNOW someone is a true friend when they do a session for you in the middle of the night after a busy day. May God richly bless my friend and fellow BodyTalker, Elizabeth Hanson!

Now I am even MORE committed to continue learning all of the techniques that Elizabeth knows so that I can help people in EVERY situation that comes along. I press on to the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus.

As Sabbath draws on, I rejoice that my head is far less swollen and I can even smile a little bit. It looks as though the worst is over and I rejoice that our whole family will be home for Sabbath tomorrow. There are no moves to be made; no hay to be hauled; no grain to be cleaned; no house to be polished; no feast to be made.... OOPS that reminds me, I need to clean the bathroom yet so I close with well wishes for a joyous Sabbath to all AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...