Friday, April 2, 2010

Prayer requests & Praises

Hi everyone,
I have much to do in the little time left before Sabbath starts at dark, but I REALLY need prayer, so I'll be brief.

First of all, this prayer request is for our friends, Tim & Louisa, who gave birth yesterday morning. There were 2 baby boys and BOTH WERE DEAD!!! This was their first pregnancy so PLEASE keep them in your prayers as it was a BIG shock to them.

Secondly, we are moving Robert's folks to Mandan tomorrow. We are calving now, in the slop, so we need to leave Andrew at home to keep an eye on the cows/calves. So far we've been able to keep them all alive, but what we really need is some sunshine. Please pray for a safe move for them and safe calving.

Lastly I have a praise that I've had a breakthrough with my finger. It's been 4 months since this fungus attack on my immunity began. I will write soon of all that I've learned through this, but will just say that FINALLY on Wednesday, as Cora drove me to Bismarck, the virus came up in my BodyTalk session for the immune system to attack. Yesterday the swelling was down and there was a tiny amount of healthy skin showing. PRAISE THE LORD--I THINK THAT THE WORST IS OVER.

Another praise is that I just talked to my dad and it sounds as though there may be a buyer for his house in Eureka. That would be so awesome if things went quickly. Their house has a gorgeous view of the lake so I imagine it won't take long to fill it with a new family. Only trouble is that I'm having a hard time dealing with the thought of someone else living in the place where I lived the first 22 years of my life.

I covet your prayers as I move through all of the shifting sand around me. I am sooooo glad that I've built on the solid rock who never fails!!!

Sabbath hugs and blessings to all,

Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Lord shall come quickly to your friends calamity- I earnestly pray they look for his appearing in this tragedy

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...