Friday, July 2, 2010

Master Cleanse 4 ~ Day 4

I am elated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert said, "GO." You see, I have been dreading this awful auction sale ever since mom died over a year ago. I feel your prayers and it's getting better, but it's still starting to get me down. Now our good Lord has given me something else to think about.

I can't recall if I told you about radionics or not, but it's a natural way to kill weeds and insects. As organic farmers, we're seeking constantly for non-chemical ways to solve our problems. Well, we bought a radionics machine a few months ago and have been using it on our farm. It's a little bit like jumping into brain surgery, and we've been trying to get some information on how to use the thing.

Last July we ordered a 12 video course called, "Radionics in Agriculture" from ACRES USA. It is a year now and we still have not received the course although I have been told countless times that it is on back order. Now I'm wondering if the Lord did that so that we would open up our minds to another opportunity to learn about this incredible machine.

To make a long story short, we've been talking here for several weeks about attending the class that the makers of our machine is hosting the first 2 days in August. Well, today I called them (Kelly Research Institute) and asked how full the class is getting. Cathy there said that there are 18 people signed up and they're thinking of stopping at 20, although the teacher is willing to go to 25. Cathy said that this would be crowded, so it was a good thing that I called as soon the class will be full.

Well, when I called Robert on his cell and told him all of these details, he very strongly said, "GO." Jacob and I are so excited as we are the ones who get to make the trip. We spent the morning checking out things like hotel rooms; airline tickets; and rental cars. NEVER IN MY LIFE WOULD I HAVE IMAGINED SUCH A THING--GOING ON A TRIP WITHOUT ROBERT!!!!!!!

Still, the Lord has given me peace that He will work out the details. Here's one example. The people at Kelly suggested that I call the Bed and Breakfast 1 block away from them to find a place to stay. They were booked up. Cathy at Kelly had also suggested a nice place on the river, but that was way out of our budget. The Bed and Breakfast lady gave me the number of another place, which we called, and found that they were booked for a wedding.

I was getting nervous about finding a room when the "Booked for a wedding" place gave me the number of another place. This sweet woman named Gloria, with a gentle Southern drawl, answered the phone and told me that they had openings for the dates we need. She told me that the suite has 2 private bedrooms AND 2 private bathrooms AND a kitchenette. "Oh boy," I thought, "we'll never be able to afford that." When she told me the price, and it was less than one room in the fancy place, I told her that we'll take it for 3 nights.

Here is the link to the website for Tiger Creek Falls Inn, where we'll be staying for 3 days. I just spent a little time visiting Grandpa and Grandma there and I know that you will enjoy seeing their lovely home too! They look like our kind of people: http://www.tigercreekfallsinn.com. Just think-- 3 days staying by a waterfall!!!

Grandma Gloria called me, "Honey" and I felt so at peace, for I could see that the Lord IS going to work all things out for good to those who love Him--US. Now for the airline tickets............ I wish that you could see Jacob--he's just coming to life! This is something that he is VERY good at and now he will get to learn more about the machine which may well be a part of his life's work.

Well, this afternoon everyone is in the hayfield but me. I'm supposed to clean the house; fix a feast; do night chores all by myself--plus I had a client come over this afternoon for a BT session. I suppose that it would be wise for me to get to work then, but I just HAD to tell you about our upcoming trip. As my friend, Linda, used to say constantly, "God is good." Oh, I'm just so excited!!!!!!!

About the Master Cleanse, the pain is less today so I'm sure that the long soak I took yesterday afternoon did me wonders. It will be hard tonight, not to eat the Feast of Sabbath with my family, but then, "All good things are worth sacrificing for."

Happy Sabbath to all of you Sabbath keepers out there.

Hugs,

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

OOoooo! That's so exciting. I looked at the website but don't have much time right now to really look at it. Sounds and looks beautiful!! I'm so happy for you and Jacob. How nice that God worked everything so you found this nice place to stay. Blessing on your Sabbath of rest.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...