Sunday, July 11, 2010

SALE DAY TODAY

I'm so thankful that I got to rest most of yesterday, as today is my dad's auction sale. Some of us children have been preparing for this day for about 2 months--others have done nothing! At any rate, it's 4:30 AM and I'm up preparing our lunch and doing chores. We'll leave in an hour.

Yesterday my friend, Vangie, called and prayed for me to have a miraculous day today. MAY IT BE SO! Everyone else, whom the Lord will inspire to read this post and who is lead to pray for me today, I will bless as well as I bless Vangie. Thank you Lord, most of all, for bringing me to this point. Now I need you to take me through the Red Sea.

Dawn

1 comment:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...