Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 4--not so great

That just goes to show how we can get thrown off by our memories.  I was sure that day 3 was going to be the worst but I have been aching EVERYWHERE so bad all day.  Cora is not having a good day today either so it just shows that one can never tell what life is holding up ahead of us.  If I didn't have the Lord to cling to on painful days like this, I just wouldn't make it and that's all that can be said on that subject.

As the poisons are released from the body, they go into the bloodstream and need to be washed out with LOTS of fluids.  Another problem that we had involved the fluids.  We ran out of maple syrup yesterday and drank the last of our lemonade this morning.  Although I only had one client today,  I went up to Bismarck to help her and to try to locate some organic grade B Maple syrup. 

I finally found some at Terry's Health Food Store so I bought 2 jugs.  We have some ordered but it just is not coming.  That happened to us last time too but we had waited until it came to start the cleanse.  This time we started at the drop of a hat.  Now why was that again????????????

Anyway, I have to make a bunch of lemonade to take to MT this weekend.  I'm thinking about freezing it and thawing it over there as I need it.  Does anybody know if this will destroy any of the nutrients in the lemonade?

The good news is that, when I stood on the scale this morning, I learned that I have lost 5 pounds already.  WOW--this is great and I'm wondering if it may have something to do with the iodoral (iodine supplement) that Sarah K. had such great success with.   Cora and I have both been rather disgusted with it up until now, as neither one of us lost any weight on it.  When Sarah was here she encouraged us to be patient; to keep using it; and it would kick in at some point.  Perhaps it just needed us to go on this cleanse to begin working it's miracles--something about not eating constantly???????????

Anyway, Cora and I are both going to bed early.  I thought about soaking in the whirlpool tonight but I felt more led to do a session instead.  I'm sure I'll be in there sometime before we leave for Montana, but I'm just too tired right now.  

If you read this tonight, Cora and I would both appreciate prayers for strength to continue through the 10 days (although I may go longer).   God bless all of you who uphold our family in your prayers. 

Happy to be five pounds lighter,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...