Sunday, August 14, 2011

Master Cleanse 6/Day 2

Thanks for your prayers--it helps so much when people pray for me!   It helps me to keep focused although I did have one weepy time this afternoon.  It seems like each cleanse goes deeper into the old issues and releases more pain that has been stored there all my life.  Eventually it will all be gone and pure joy will fill my entire being--I really believe that!  I've done enough of these cleanses to feel the negativity leaving daily and it IS worth it!

 Today went well although my tongue is driving me crazy.  I'm going to see if I can find one of those tongue cleaners that the young man on the video I posted talked about.  When you are cleansing, the tongue gets all coated with white junk but that's good as it shows that the body is cleansing.  Still, it is VERY aggravating. 

I'm sorry that I don't have a video to post yet as I spent the time that I had with Andrew today on a different purpose than learning how to run his camcorder and post to You-Tube. I did my best to convince him that what he really wants to do is to drive me to Missoula for AnimalTalk this weekend. 
It sounds like I may be able to go yet but the fast is helping me to purify my motives and all I want to do is what God wants me to do.  I'll let you know when His will becomes clear.

Off to dreamland,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...