Saturday, August 13, 2011

Master Cleanse 6/Day 1

Today was the first full day on the cleanse and it went pretty well.  Cora and I drank lemonade (recipe on Cora's blog) all day.  It was such a blessing to have her with me especially on the Sabbath when we traditionally feast.

 It was a quiet day and I didn't want to bother Andrew to show me how to post to You-Tube, so hence no video post today, but I'll see what I can do about that.  He said that it isn't that hard to learn how to put videos on You-Tube but nothing techy IS difficult for him.  How I wish I was more like that but I am so thankful that he doesn't mind teaching me as we go along.  I can't imagine what I'll ever do without him, when he gets married, but maybe I'll know everything that I need to know about technology by that time.  :)

Please keep Cora and I in your prayers as we continue on this cleanse.  Also, I would appreciate prayers for wisdom about attending AnimalTalk.  Elizabeth and I both have been trying to find another practitioner who wants to go from here.  The class coordinator did send me the name of a woman from the Fargo area who wants to share a hotel room.  However, when I spoke with my fellow practitioner this morning, she told me that she is flying out so I can't drive with her.  I just don't have peace with the thought of not going and I just don't have peace with the thought of going so far by myself.  HMMMMM

Well, I'm tired so I will wish you all a wonderful week and say, "Good night," like my Cora does so many times. 

Have a great week!

Dawn



2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Hang in thurr, pardner!

...and a very good night to you too!
~Cora

Kimberly said...

Glad you got through the first few days of your cleanse. I'll be praying.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...