Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 5/Still alive

Just kidding--it isn't THAT bad.  I have still been pretty achy today mostly in my right wrist.  It seems strange as I didn't ever break it or injure it as far as I can recall. 

This has to be short as we're leaving tomorrow and I still have tons to do to get ready.  I spent the afternoon switching my client's sessions around for when I'm gone.  I just made 4 gallons of lemonade and put them in the freezer.  I hope that it won't bother it any but it's my only option that I can see.

I'm still not sure who is going to help me drive and enjoy the beauty of MT while I'm in class.  It depends on the weather but I am definitely leaving tomorrow.  We'll go as far as my brother, Russell's, house in Syndey, MT.  They've so graciously invited us to dinner AND to spend the night with them.   That will be a blessing as I was nervous about a 3 hour class on top of a 12 hour drive. This will break up the trip on the way out.  PTL

God bless the faithful,

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you were able to leave early and have Robert go with you, a double blessing. Have a nice trip.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...