Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Taking Action

Hi everyone,
Thanks for praying for Robert! He had his tooth removed yesterday and is back to work today. Now I, myself, am asking for prayer. As I drifted off to sleep last night, I felt that there was pressure in my left foot again. First thing this morning I tuned in to what is going on in my body, through muscle testing, and learned that the cancer is active again there. When I asked how long it's been active, the answer was 3 days.

It's amazing how one can stuff things that we don't want to deal with, isn't it? Well, I am fed up with my apathy about this so I told Cora this morning, "I'm going on the Master Cleanse again. I'm tired of messing around with this." That was when she told me that she's been thinking of doing it again too. We decided to begin immediately and she whipped up a batch of lemonade and ordered more maple syrup. 
This will be my sixth Master Cleanse and I am so thrilled to have Cora to do with it.  Like the other times, I am inviting YOU to come along with me on the journey.  We'll be working into it for 3 days and then go at least 10 days and come out with 3 on the other end.   Perhaps you'd like to join us for a day or two and get a taste for how wonderful you can feel when on this cleanse. 
If you are thinking about joining me, I urge you to go to this website:http://mastercleansesecrets.com/.  Raylen has an ebook that I bought which helped me to safely get through the other 5 cleanses that I've been on.
You may recall that, during the other cleanses, I posted every day throughout the fast to share my thoughts while cleansing.   I'm pondering doing something different this time seeing as my son, Andrew, has a camcorder.
I found this video online, when I googgled MASTER CLEANSE just now.  This young man videod his progress on the cleanse which is pretty quick and easy.  If you'd like to hear how he felt while on the Master Cleanse, take a few moments to hear of his progress.  I hope that you'll open your mind to join the large number of people who use the Master Cleanse regualarly to purify themselves on the inside. 
Getting well,
Dawn

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I think it is a great idea going on the cleanse again, and I was also very happy that Cora is joining you.

But wouldn’t fasting be so much easier if we weren’t the ones doing the cooking in the house because cooking can’t be done right without tasting!

I hate to think of you hobbling around. Please let me know when things improve. I hope you will use Andrew's camcorder.

Dawn Bornemann said...

Sweet Kristi,
You wouldn't mind coming and doing my cooking for me, would you? ;)

I'm not hobbling--just taking it easy. I am also praying for you with the change in your home right now. May the sweet Lord guide you through each day to care for YOURSELF and the other 3 children!

Cousin Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...