Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Are you at peace?

During my worship time this morning, I wondered why I'm not in panic mode like so many in our country/world are.

 I know that part of it is because I know how to do BodyTalk which builds up the immune system by clearing out things that are holding us back.

 Another huge aspect of my calm is that I have the Lord Jesus running my life.

 As I prayed for a way to encourage all of my readers to know this peace, this song came to mind. If you haven't given Him your life yet, this would be a great day to do so.

 "Open our eyes to see your great love and compassion for us today, Lord Jesus!!" 

Prayers for peace!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...